Page Two is hiring!
Publicity and content marketing associate
Page Two is an independent publisher specializing in non-fiction books by entrepreneurs, subject matter experts, and organizations. We are six years old and over those years have grown to a team of sixteen people whose authors include some of North America’s foremost thought leaders. We are a dynamic company with a commitment to excellence in publishing and author services, and a passion for innovation.
We are seeking a full-time marketing team member. The successful candidate will have outstanding written and verbal communications skills, familiarity with SEO, and enjoy working collaboratively with a highly engaged team, while having a high degree of autonomy in their own work. The responsibilities will include:
- Developing media kits, press releases, and compelling pitches to attract media attention for authors and their books
- Researching media targets (traditional and online, including podcasts and blogs) and developing and maintaining media contact databases in Canada and the United States
- Running publicity campaigns, including initial pitches and follow-ups, and all reporting
- Developing online advertising campaigns on platforms such as Amazon, Facebook, and Google
- Managing and developing content for Page Two’s corporate communications, including social media, website, and newsletter
- Managing Page Two’s book awards submissions
- Developing keywords for books based on SEO best practices
- Tracking media coverage of Page Two authors
Candidates should have at least 2-3 years of marketing experience, ideally some in publishing and media relations; and excellent communication and organizational skills. This is a full-time position based in our Vancouver office. (During COVID, you will also work from home part of the week.) Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com by June 22, 2020.
Page Two is committed to publishing diverse voices and to creating a diverse workplace environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are inclusive in our approach to working and hiring.