Whetting our international (literary) appetites
From Greek feta and Turkish delights to French baguettes and Vietnamese salad rolls, we’re diving into a smorgasbord of world cuisine in honor of all the translation rights Page Two authors have landed. These are the deals cooked up by our fantastic translation rights associate, Stephanie Sinclair of Transatlantic Agency:
- Justin Bariso’s EQ Applied: Portuguese rights to Porto Editora, Bulgarian rights to Hermes Publishing House, and Thai rights to Wara Publishing Co.
- Michael Bungay Stanier’s The Coaching Habit: Hungarian rights to HVG Kiado.
- Julian Brass’s Own Your Anxiety: Hungarian rights to Partvonal.
- Tim Calkins‘s How to Wash a Chicken: Turkish rights to Sola.
- Liane Davey’s The Good Fight: Complex Chinese rights to Crown.
- Allan Dib’s The 1-Page Marketing Plan: French rights to Pearson, Slovak rights to Motyl, and Hebrew rights to Oram.
- Lynne Everatt and Addie Greco-Sanchez’s The 5-Minute Recharge: Vietnamese rights to Stylory.
- Jenna Hollenstein’s Eat To Love: French rights to Leduc, and Vietnamese rights to Huy Hoang.
- Phil M. Jones’s Exactly What to Say: Greek rights to Klidarithmos, and Polish rights to MT Biznes.
- Michelle Tillis Lederman’s The Connector’s Advantage: Complex Chinese rights to Streamer.
- Pawel Motyl’s Labyrinth: Simplified Chinese rights to Beijing Mediatime, Russian rights to Piter, and Greek rights to Psichogios.
- Susan Piver’s The Four Noble Truths of Love: Vietnamese rights to ThaiHaBooks JSC.
- Komal Singh’s Ara The Star Engineer: Greek rights to Klidarithmos.
- Mike Walsh’s The Algorithmic Leader: German rights to Franz Vahlen, and Korean rights to Alpha Media.