We are creating a new marketing position at Page Two, and invite applications from all qualified candidates.
Marketing Strategist, Page Two
Page Two is an independent publisher specializing in non-fiction books by entrepreneurs, subject matter experts, and organizations. We are six years old and over those years have grown to a world-class team of sixteen people whose authors include some of North America’s foremost thought leaders. We are a dynamic company with a commitment to excellence in publishing and author services, and a passion for innovation. We work hard, we laugh a lot, and we believe in the transformative power of books.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Strategist to join our team. The successful candidate will have outstanding written and verbal communications skills, and enjoy connecting with people and building relationships. You will work collaboratively with a highly engaged team, while having a high degree of autonomy in your own work. You will be a strategic thinker who can carefully evaluate marketing opportunities and limitations, and have the creative mind to think of new solutions. You understand that the best ideas require thoughtful implementation. The responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategies for comprehensive book marketing campaigns, in close consultation with the authors
- Providing strategic guidance and coaching to Page Two clients over months on all aspects of their marketing campaigns
- Working with our team to position books effectively for the market
- Researching and implementing new marketing opportunities and initiatives
- Working closely with other members of our team, including editorial, design and sales, to ensure the marketing is closely aligned with the overall project goals and plan
- Overseeing some elements of the campaign’s execution, including media campaigns
- Supporting the development of Page Two’s marketing services and our corporate marketing initiatives, alongside two other marketing team members and Page Two’s principals
Candidates should have at least 5 years of marketing experience, ideally some either in publishing or working with thought leaders, and excellent communication and organizational skills. This is a full-time position based in our Vancouver office. (During COVID, you will also work from home at least part of the week.) Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 9, 2020.
Page Two is committed to publishing diverse voices and to creating a diverse workplace environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are inclusive in our approach to working and hiring. You can read more about us at www.pagetwo.com.